Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Au-pair pro dvě malé holčičky od konce srpna/začátku září

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Au-pair pro dvě malé holčičky od konce srpna/začátku září

Příspěvekod Barbora » pát 06. čer 2008 17:05:54

i have two girls aged 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 and i work 3 days a week (currently tues, thurs and fri). i am looking for an Au Pair to assist with my childcare arrangements (to include nursery and kindergarten).

duties would include entertaining and educating the girls, packing lunches for kindergarten, taking the girls to and from nursery/kindy, limited washing for the girls, household duties would be limited to that which pertains to tidying up after(with!) the children. babysitting 1-2 nights per week may be required.

You will
-be at least 20 years of age,
-have a definate interest in childcare and be willing to introduce new activities play games, sing, paint, explore etc and work with their interests
-have referenced experience with children of their ages,
-be able to cook nutritious food
-be active and energetic and enjoy taking the girls outdoors to play (big garden and local playgrounds)
-be willing to or have an existing police check
-have a good command of written and spoken English
-a driving licence would be useful but not essential

i work term times only so you would have frequent days off, and usually weekends. You will have a furnished double room with tv and dvd, use of a bicycle and possibly the car.

excellent remuneration for the right Au Pair

Rodinu můžete kontaktovat pomocí webového formuláíře na těchto stránkách.

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách