Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Au-pair ve Fleet od června

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Au-pair ve Fleet od června

Příspěvekod Petra » pon 02. čer 2008 10:52:19

Au pair plus Mother 's help Male Or Female

I am looking for an au pair like you to join our family as our Au Pair starting as soon as possible, and we would like you to start from 01/06/2008. with our family for 12 months.

I have two children. They attends school full time. I run my own company and work part time locally. We are a British family and we would be happy to show you the British culture and how we live and interact as a family. Most of the time you need to care for the boys age 11 and 9, after school until their bed time.

In our spare time, we like going to the theatre and cinema, listening to music, swimming, skating, playing tennis, riding bikes and holidays away .

We live in a 3 bedroom house with a garden. You will have your own private room. We live in small villiage with good public transport connections. Our local town centre offers a variety of shops, supermarkets, , sports and leisure complex.

Your duties will involve helping with the boys after school and assisting with the daily household chores such as hoovering, dusting, ironing, helping the boys look after her room, and preparing light meals for the boys when necessary. You will also be responsible for keeping your own room tidy and clean. You will be required to be flexible . We will pay you £75.00 pocket money each week.

You will have the opportunity to attend English Language classes during the day and also meet other Au Pairs living in the area.

If you are interested please get in touch.

REPLY TO
Email: admin@sem-limited.com

Zdroj: http://www.gumtree.com
Petra

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách