Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina se 2 chlapečky hledá au-pair nekuřačku

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Rodina se 2 chlapečky hledá au-pair nekuřačku

Příspěvekod Barbora » úte 27. kvě 2008 12:43:58

Non smoker
Minimum 9 months

We are a friendly and warm family of four. My husband and I and we have two young boys. One boy who is three years and our baby who is four and a half months.

We are looking for someone to start in July, who really is willing to stay for a year. We want you to become part of our family and want someone to help with the following duties:

Childcare, bathing, feeding etc
Household chores, cleaning, washing, ironing etc
Occasional baby sitting

We live in Borehamwood, which is on the capital connect line, which is an over ground line, into Kings Cross and London. We also have shops, library and a college near by, if you wish to learn English.

We want someone who has basic English skills, so we can communicate easily with.

You will have your own room, with ensuite wc and shower and a tv, sofa and access to sky channels.

It is important that you love children and that you are a warm and friendly person, willing to help us.

We want the right person to be happy and to become part of our family.

Please email me if you are interested. Please enclose a picture of yourself.

Kind Regards

Jo

Reply to: jo_lee@live.co.uk
Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách