Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina z Londýna hledá au-pair pro své dvě děti

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Rodina z Londýna hledá au-pair pro své dvě děti

Příspěvekod Petra » stř 14. kvě 2008 9:32:51

Happy Family seeks Cheerful and Child-friendly Au Pair

Reply to: feee80@hotmail.com

We are basically looking for someone that would stay for a minimum of 12 months starting from the May/first week in June.

YOUR PAY:

Your intial pocket money is negotiable, but increases to £80 per week after two months. We will pay for your English language course (if you want to attend).

YOUR HOURS:

I work from 8.30am to 6.00pm. So your hours are basically between 7.30am to 9.00am (to prepare kids in the morning and take them to school) and then 4.30pm to 7.30pm (collect from school, provide after-school meal, light cleaning and ironing the kids' clothes - a maximum of 25 - 30 hours a week, plus the odd two evenings babysitting.

There would also be the opportunity to look after a neighbour's baby during the day for extra money.

YOUR DUTIES:

Your duties will start at 7.30am when you will get the children ready for school to drop them off by 8.50am, then collect them for about 4.30pm. They have a meal in the early evening around 5.15pm and usually go to bed around 7 - 7.30pm. Your basic duties also include at least two evenings babysitting when and if required.

Only light housework is required: making the kids' beds, tidying their room, ironing their clothes and washing their clothes (in a washing machine of course) and ensuring that their toys are neatly put away, and to clean up after breakfast and dinner. You are not a maid and I don't expect you to clean the house from top to bottom! As you will be part of the family, we would expect you to treat the house with the same respect as your own. The rest of the housework (excluding your bedroom) will be my responsibility. Most weekends will also be free time too, but very occasionally you may be required to baby-sit on a Saturday evening and even more occasionally for a whole weekend for which you will be paid extra for as well.

You will have your own room, with TV. You will also share the bathroom with the children. We will also provide you with a mobile phone.

We have a games room in our house which has an exercise bike, running machine and exercise step machine. We have internet access so you can log on anytime in the evening and all weekend, but to be used in moderation.

ABOUT US:

We live in a large four-bedroom house in Orpington, Kent. This is about 20 minutes on the train from central London. I work for a large American investment bank and my husband works abroad. My son Tariq is 10 and daughter Jamillah is eight. I'm 36 and my husband is 42.

Tell me a little bit more about yourself plus provide contact details of your references. Please reply with any questions as well, no matter how small I would be grateful if you could reply to indicate whether you're keen and some information about yourself; including visa details, together with any questions/expectations.

My mobile 07958 625530 or email me your CV to feee80@hotmail.com

You take good care of yourself and hope to speak to you soon!

Fiona.x

Reply to: feee80@hotmail.com
Zdroj: http://www.gumtree.com
Petra

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách