Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina z Framfieldu hledá au-pair

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Rodina z Framfieldu hledá au-pair

Příspěvekod Petra » sob 10. kvě 2008 9:47:44

Lively Happy Au Pair required for a busy family in the country. :o)
Reply to: sarasmumbojumbo@yahoo.co.uk

Hi There,

I am looking for a Happy, Enthusiastic Au pair who genuinely enjoys working with children, who has good communication skills and a good standard of English.

This position is to support me (single parent) with three lively happy and affectionate boys. Your main duties will be a few hours in the morning helping get boys ready for school, and in the afternoon, playing with the boys after school, helping out with bath/bedtime routines etc...

There will be some housework, but the house is not too big! Also An advantage would be if you like dogs (we have two) as it is great fun running the dogs in the fields behind the house.

A typical afternoon play might be, taking boys and dogs to the fields to play, and walk by the river, or packing picnics, going for Bike rides. We enjoy camping in the summer, and meeting up with friends for days out. Help is required with homework too. The boys are very creative and respond very positively to people with creative playtime suggestions..ie Painting, making models, dressing up and performing plays/singing etc. We have guitars and pianos.

We have a great language school in the nearby town (10 minute bus ride) Which will start again in September.

I only occassionally need help with babysitting, and sometimes help getting boys ready at weekends to go and visit their father.

You will have your own pretty room, with tv and wireless broadband internet access, and CD player. You will share a bathroom with one other (my lodger who is a Hungarian boy)

Please contact me with your creative suggestions, and availability.

My current au pair, has a new boyfriend and wishes to begin a new life. She has been a wonderful ray of sunshine for the last year and we will all be very sad to see her go. I hope that you too will be very happy here.

Happy Days

Sara :o)

Please call Sara on: 01825 890839 or 07900 565669

Petra

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách