Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Au-pair pro 2 děti v Londýně

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Au-pair pro 2 děti v Londýně

Příspěvekod Petra » stř 07. kvě 2008 8:39:51

live in au pair required
simone baxter

We need an au pair to help look after our 2 children , Soifa 3yrs and Zak 1 yr, aswell as help with the housekeeping. The children go to school 3 full days, I would need help in the m ornings getting them ready and then cleaning on those mornings.On the other 2 days I would need you to look after them in the mornings while I go to work. In the evenings I would need you to help with bath and feeding and tidying up (approx 5-7pm )

2 days of babysitting in the evenings and every alternate Sat to look after the children in the morning.
We are a very happy and fun family and our children have alot of energy and enjoy being active and creative.
We would like someone who can speak English fairly well and to speak a little Spanish too as I would love our children to learn Spanish.
My husband is away with work alot, so it would be nice for me to have some company, so we would want someone quite sociable.
You will have your own room with TV, DVD, wireless etc and in time your own bathroom. ( we are going to build one upstairs for you )

Please contact me if you need anymore information.
Please attatch some references and a photo.

Thanks
Simone.

Zdroj: http://www.gumtree.com
Petra

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách