Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Aupair couple

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Aupair couple

Příspěvekod Martin a Lucy » sob 05. lis 2016 21:51:26

Hello,

We are young couple from the Czech Republic. My name is Lucy and I live with my boyfriend Martin in Třinec city for 2 years already. It´s a small industrive town in Czech, very close to borders with Poland and Slovakia. Our shared dream is to go abroad, so we would see new countries and as bonus practice English language there. When we were thinking about job position what we would like to do, we read on internet about au-pair couple and we are very interested about it now. Our main condition during deciding about working in UK was to stay together in one place and this seems to be great opportunity, because for both of us this would be the very first experience with working abroad. So now let me introduce us in short so you can imagine us bit better before our Skype call. We think it´s better to have it written, because our spoken English isn´t very good yet, what we hope will improve as soon as we get in touch with you during our possible cooperation.

As you already know, my name is Lucy, I´m 22 years old and at the time I´m working as a nurse in hospital. Although I love my work, I would like to try something new before we will have our own family.
Martin is 26 years old and now he works in industrial factory. Before he found this job, he volunteered in Klub SOS, what is organization for disabled people. There we also met.
We love to spend time with kids and animals as well. In our home there are two sweet bunnies Barney and Daisy. When my parents want to take a rest little bit, we take care about my younger sister Katka. She is 12yo, so mostly we play some games, go outside where she loves to play badminton, table tennis and our the most favorite activity was to play with her dolls recently, but now she prefers to play with her small kitten. Also my cousins who are bit older than me have already their own children about who I´m taking care very often. Children are 1yo – 10yo, and when whole family meets, it´s really funny to spend time with 6 children.
In our free time we love to play collective games, talk to each other about many topics like our future plans, daily activities or do various kinds of sport. We play tennis, badminton, table tennis, squash, swim, cycling in summer and in winter I learn Martin to ski. We love nature, where we spend a lot of time. Our region has wonderful mountains, so as often as we can we climb that hills. Martin is a good driver, so time by time we go to trips to other cities.

We are kind, friendly, talkative, emphatic, responsible, self-disciplined and motivated to work!
Hope you will like this description and that it will help us to get our dreamed job. :)
Martin a Lucy

Re: Aupair couple

Příspěvekod Martin a Lucy » sob 05. lis 2016 21:52:24

Martin a Lucy

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách