Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina hledá au-pair na pomoc s dětmi a úklidem

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Rodina hledá au-pair na pomoc s dětmi a úklidem

Příspěvekod Barbora » pát 02. kvě 2008 11:01:58

I am looking for a new au-pair who can drive to help me with my three children (Oliver - aged 7, Poppy - aged 5 & little Cicely - aged just 3) and the ironing and cleaning.
You'll have your own bedroom with TV & DVD and share the children's bathroom plus your a laptop for access to the Internet. You can also use the car when we don't need it.
My current au-pair has been with us for 24 months and is sadly leaving to go home. She would be happy to tell you about us and the children!
We are a fun loving family and are looking for someone who is reliable, trustworthy, flexible and importantly must love children. Previous experience with children is necessary. If you can ski - great, as we're planning to go to France next Easter & would love a helping hand.
You must be able to drive in the UK and be confident about doing so. The role is 6 hours a day + one night's babysitting a week, weekends off. Pay £75 plus additional if you would like to babysit at the weekend (although this is your choice).
If you are interested and want more info please contact me.

Reply to: katherine@higgins-world.co.uk

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách