Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina se 3 dcerami hledá au-pair ochotnou cestovat

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Rodina se 3 dcerami hledá au-pair ochotnou cestovat

Příspěvekod Barbora » pát 18. dub 2008 11:45:58

We are a very friendly family who live 4 miles from a very pretty city called Lincoln. We are looking for an aupair who will fit in with three lovely little girls (Amelia, Olivia and Daisy) 5, 3 and 10 months. . Duties would be mainly helping to look after and play with Amelia, Olivia and Daisy and helping out around the house whenever needed. Babysitting and the odd bit of cooking (only for the children!) A driver is essential as we are in the country.
You will be provided with your own three bedroomed house which is about 100 yards from the main house, and completely private,with all bills paid, Own car, computer with broadband. We would like someone who can use their own initiative and who is helpful and kind. We are a very laid back, sociable family, and we are very easy to get to know, we haven't quite grown up ourselves! We live in an old farm house with lots of land and nice walks but bring your wellies.... weather not guaranteed! We also travel a lot to Spain, Scotland and around Europe. We have access to some nice houses around the world. We are looking for someone who will fit in and who enjoys the odd adventure!
We have an aupair, Claire from South Africa, working for us at the moment and we are looking for someone else to work with her so it is a job share you would work one day on and one day off and very occasionally together. I find this situation works very well as then you can pursue other interests, jobs etc. Our children are very polite and well mannered and the girls working for me at the moment would be happy to fill you in on life with us! If you think you are right for the job get in touch! We are travelling to Spain on the 20th May so I am looking for someone to come with us, you will have your own accomodation for the first week and the second week we have a large villa.

If you think you are right for the job get in touch!

Reply to: racheltunnard@hotmail.com, 07958985233

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách