Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina se 2 dětmi hledá au-pair od června aspoň na 4 měsíce

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

Rodina se 2 dětmi hledá au-pair od června aspoň na 4 měsíce

Příspěvekod Barbora » pon 14. dub 2008 11:16:33

We've two small boys - 16 months and 2 months. We're not looking for the most experienced childcarer, or someone with lots of certificates, but we do want someone who likes children, who has energy and enthusiasm and is fun.

I am currently on maternity leave and will be around the vast majority of the time, so you will mostly be caring for/playing with/entertaining our eldest. In addition you will occasionally be holding the baby so that I get some time with the eldest (!) and helping me out around the house with light housework like loading the dishwasher and washing machine and preparing meals for our son. Basically an extra pair of hands to make life with two small children a little bit easier.

You will need to be flexible, but hours will be around 40 a week, over 5 days. We split our time between Cornwall and London, so there will be periods of several weeks in Cornwall and the same at the London end.

We may want something more permanent, depending on how things work out when I go back to work in September, but for the moment we can commit to 4 months work, from the start of June.

We would like an english speaker, although it's fine if its not your first language. We also want references who we can contact direct.

Reply to: garnerv@googlemail.com

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Re: Rodina se 2 dětmi hledá au-pair od června aspoň na 4 měsíce

Příspěvekod Barbora » pon 21. dub 2008 11:45:29

Lenko, bude lepší, pokud kontaktujete rodinu přímo na jejich emailu garnerv@googlemail.com. Držím palce, ať to vyjde ;-)
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce