Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina se 2 chlapci žijící na venkově hledá au-pair na léto

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

Rodina se 2 chlapci žijící na venkově hledá au-pair na léto

Příspěvekod Barbora » čtv 10. dub 2008 10:04:54

Live-in on the beautiful west coast of Scotland, near Oban

Mother’s helper in all child and house keeping duties.

I have 2 boys aged 6 and 4.
I need someone hardworking, kind, confident, with a good sense of humour and fun to help my family enjoy the wonderful summer months with my boys.
We live in a very scenic rural area in a magical vibrant community.
Only apply if you like the great outdoors, sailing, fishing, swimming and like to try new things. We live 2 minutes from the beach. We have a piano and are art, fashion and music orientated. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 9 chickens.
We may go to the south of France for a few weeks and would need you to come.

Duties :- Helping me in all I do looking after the boys; tidying, washing up, laundry, cleaning, cooking if you like.
5 – 6 days a week
You would have your own large room with bathroom. All food and family outings included. Only O2 mobile phone works at house.

Needed :- Good English, References, Police Check (can be arranged) A clean driving licence is a must.

Pay good

Reply to: thedancingfox@btinternet.com

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce