Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Skotská rodina se dvěma dětmi a psy hledá au-pair

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

Skotská rodina se dvěma dětmi a psy hledá au-pair

Příspěvekod Barbora » pát 21. bře 2008 11:26:21

We are a lively fun loving family looking for a live in, good English speaking au pair aged 20 plus for 12 months. We have two children a boy aged 10 and a girl aged 5 both at school during term time. We also have dogs.

We are looking for our next au pair to be energetic, fun, enthusiastic, reliable, honest and able to entertain the children when they are at home. Swimming is essential as we have a pool open in the summer. I am looking for someone who can think and see what needs to be done and generally to fit in, in all situations.

I am an artist working from home and above all I am a mother at home! My husband works in London during the week. My parents live next door and are always there to help and support.

This is a fun, sociable and not a lonely job. There are plenty of other au pairs working for families near by, so weekends can be fun!

Required duties are cooking for children, playing with them, helping with homework, general housework, laundry, bathing the kids and being a general all round help. A driver would be handy but not essential.

We live in rural Perth shire 40 minutes from Edinburgh and 1 hour from Glasgow and 7 miles from Perth with good public transport links a mile from the house. So getting around is easy!

We have now had 4 happy and successful au pairs all who have become very much part of the family and remain great friends and all who have brought something new to our busy family life.

Starting date early May. Ideal if you are already over here to come and meet us!

Reply to: drummonie@mac.com, 01738812506

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce