Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Pětičlenná rodina hledá au-pair plus s řidičským průkazem

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

Pětičlenná rodina hledá au-pair plus s řidičským průkazem

Příspěvekod Barbora » pát 21. bře 2008 11:19:13

We are a warm and friendly Chiswick based family who are looking for a loving, cheerful and organised live-in au pair plus.

We have three children, two boys; 10 and 7 and a little girl of 5 (all at full-time school) and a lovely little dog. I am at home but we are a busy family with the children at different schools and I need an extra pair of hands at the beginning and end of the day to help with the school runs and childrens' meals and bathtime. You would be expected to keep the childrens' rooms clean and tidy and some ironing but we do have a cleaner to do the general cleaning of the house. I need help for 35 hours per week with two evenings babysitting but that would leave you lots of time to attend one of the many local language schools during the day.

As the children are at different schools, it is important that you can drive confidently and legally in the UK. I also need a non-smoker and someone who is familiar with London with workable English, would be ideal.

There is lovely accomodation with your own large bedroom (TV and VCR and stereo) with own bathroom in a beautiful house with a large garden in a very pretty area with lots of shops and restaurants and bars near by.

Our lovely nanny has recently returned to NZ but is happy to recommend us!

We need someone to start at the end of April and if you are available and interested, please contact Elizabeth on 0771 5170363 or email me to discuss it further.

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Reply to: munkle.jones@btinternet.com

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce