Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina se dvěma dětmi hledá au-pair na léto

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

Rodina se dvěma dětmi hledá au-pair na léto

Příspěvekod Barbora » čtv 13. bře 2008 17:15:18

We have two kind and polite boys one of 8 and the other of 11 We need someone to take them on outings and entertain them in the summer holidays as I work full time. Although some days I hope to take off to be with them. We also have a little dog ( cocker spaniel ) called Ollie. I already have a cleaner / ironer and dog carer, so really just need someone to help with the boys over the holidays Do the odd bit of laundry, empty dishwasher, put away shopping and keep the house tidy.

We are a close family and if you want a reference We had a lovely aupair for 2 years who has recently got married but who we stay in touch with.

You have your own bedroom at the top of the house with its own bathroom so you can have privacy when you want it. Weekends are your own. Except there might be the odd nights babysitting. We will take two weeks holiday in the summer but you will still be paid during that time. We are very central with easy access to tubes and buses, Fulham/chelsea, hammersmith and putney are all minutes away.

My current aupair is leaving in June so I may need you for a couple of weeks to tkae my youngest to school in the morning before the holidays start

Weekly pocket money £90

I would prefer applicants who are already in the Uk so we can meet and who can provide a reference.

Thank you

Reply to: ngraham@thbgroup.com

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce