Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

We are looking for new au pair

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

We are looking for new au pair

Příspěvekod logootka » úte 31. kvě 2016 9:05:57

Hi everyone, dutch family are a looking for a new au pair to start October 2016, preferably someone who speaks good English and already has had some au pair experience. We need help looking after our their 3 boys (age 9,7 and 5) and with some very light housework. We are looking for an Au Pair to be a fun, kind and a sportive sister to our children and to become another member of our family.

The new au pair has to be very outgoing/ spontaneous, very friendly to kids, high in energy because they have three energetic boys ;-). Someone who loves to play outside with them, play games inside in the winter, bake cookies, paint and draw with them and someone who also is pro active with the kids and does fun things with them.

We live in a six bedroom house near Amsterdam (Blaricum). The children like to go swimming, play tennis, hockey, scouting and go on play play dates. The family would like your help in these, sometimes crazy, logistics ;-), mostly you will work the afternoons from 15.00 to 19.00 hours.
Blaricum is 25 km outside Amsterdam and there are A LOT of other Au Pairs close by. In the village there are pubs and shops.
You will have your own bedroom (18m2), wifi and private bathroom with own toilet.

It's a fun young family looking for a kind hearted Au Pair to mix in with the family. If you are interested and would consider being the new Au Pair please contact me for more information.
logootka

Re: We are looking for new au pair

Příspěvekod Nikol H. » pát 10. čer 2016 20:03:36

Hello my name is Nikola Hamedi, I´m from Czech Republic, I studied Pedagogy School of Education as a teacher for young children up to 4 years. I have experience in a nursery for children from 2 weeks age, as well as a kindergarten teacher, I was an au pair in Italy (3 children - twins three years and a newborn), Dubai (twins seven months) in Prague and Italy with children from 5 months to 8 years. I doing course swimming for children from 3 months, I have a first aid course for young children in a hospital in Prague done. I have medium knowledge of English, basic knowledge of the German language, driving license and I am active driver 10 years.We not smoke, I do not drink alcohol. I can stat from last day in September.

Can you write me in nikolatobolova@seznam.cz, I can send you CV and reference from family and company where I worked.

have a nice day Nikola
Nikol H.

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce