Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina se třemi dětmi hledá au-pair/pomocnici do domáctnosti

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

Rodina se třemi dětmi hledá au-pair/pomocnici do domáctnosti

Příspěvekod Barbora » úte 11. bře 2008 13:04:20

i am looking for an experienced aupair/ housekeeper (female). we have 3 children, 2 boys aged 7 and 8 and a girl aged 4.we live in farnham in a nice home. the accomodation is own bedromm on the top floor with ensuite shower room, tv , dvd player and wireless internet. there is an adgacent guest bathromm which can be also used for bath.the position would be 5 and half days a week (including saturday morning) so about 45 hours plus occasionnal babysitting.
the job consist in helping with the kids (sometimes sole charge)and doing the housework and ironing.
there is a good language school nearby.
the hours are in general 7.30 till 7.30 with with time off (about 2 or 3hours) during the day, and saturday morning.

i need someone with experience as aupair and good english (you need to be able to help with the childrens homework). you have to be enthusiastic, patient, flexible, reliable, organised, tidy and hard working.
i pay 200 pounds a week.
i need someone to start end of april beginning of may for at least a year.
for more infos please call me on 01252737364 or 07768211094 or send me an e-mail (zoemacgillivray@yahoo.co.uk). maria who is working for us a the moment will be happy to talk to you about us and the job.you also need to be able to travel with us to europe with your passeport.(europeen passport or valid shengen visa)
thank you
zoe

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce