Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Rodina z Fleet v Hampshire hledá au-pair plus

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

Rodina z Fleet v Hampshire hledá au-pair plus

Příspěvekod Barbora » úte 11. bře 2008 12:57:46

We live in Fleet in Hampshire (approximately 45 min train journey into London). Fleet is a large town with a good variety of shops, pubs, restaurants, library and sporting facilities. We need an au pair to start around (or before!)the middle of April.

We have two boys, aged 10 and 7, and they need driving to school, collecting from school and taking them to their various clubs and activities after school. A car would be provided for the au pair to use. There would also be some light housework and ironing duties during the week.

You would have your own bedroom with computer, internet access and flat screen television, and you would share the main bathroom with the boys. We have a large house and garden, and there is a big games room with plasma screen and Playstation, XBox and lots of other fun things for you to enjoy!

We have had au pairs (usually Turkish) for the last 6 years - one stayed with us for 3 years - and we would like someone who genuinely likes children and is welcome to spend time with us as a family. Our last au pair is married and lives in Fleet, and she will help our new au pair to settle in and meet some of her friends. There are some good colleges within a short driving distance.

My husband has his own business and I am a headteacher, so I am happy to help you learn English.

A driving licence is very important to us, and we would expect a fairly good level of English.
Reply to: megan_k_robinson@hotmail.com, Megan 07879 446990

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce