Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Novozélandská rodina na dovolené v Anglii hledá au-pair.

Nabídky práce au-pair, zážitky a zkušenosti z au-pair pobytů.

Novozélandská rodina na dovolené v Anglii hledá au-pair.

Příspěvekod Barbora » pon 10. bře 2008 14:04:14

We are a New Zealand Family coming on Holiday to London for a few days and then to a villa in the South of France. We arrive on 7 June and leave on 7 July 2008. We have 4 year old twin girls and we are looking for a Nanny for the whole period of our holiday. A New Zealand or Australian Nanny would be ideal.
We will need you to help out and look after the girls during the day but also look after them during evenings if we go out and see to them if they wake at night (the time clock might be a bit off...)
We include them in our daily activities often so we will be around quite a lot. We will give you a few half days off for a rest....
We have a Nanny in New Zealand who has been with us since the girls were babies however she is having a baby in June so for obvious reeasons is not coming with us.
We are looking for someone with previous Nanny experience or Early Childhood experience and who is available every day from 7 June to 7 July 2008.
If you are interested please send me your CV and I will contact you.
I look forward to hearing from you

Reply to: info@zepelin.co.nz

Zdroj: Gumtree
Barbora

Zpět na Au-pair - nabídky práce