Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Franouzsky mluvící rodina v Londýně hledá aupair

Nabídka práce au-pair ve francouzsky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair ve francouzsky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Franouzsky mluvící rodina v Londýně hledá aupair

Příspěvekod Bára » stř 01. črc 2009 15:13:04

French Speaking live-in Au-Pair wanted to start end of August 2009

Belgo-German family is looking for a French Speaking live-in Au-Pair to help look after our 3 boys, aged 6, 3 and 1. The job consists of 30 hours a week, including 2 babysittings, from 7h00 to 8h30 in the mornings, and from 15h30 to 20h00 in the afternoons. The oldest goes to school, and the 2 youngest go to nursery.

We are looking for an easy-going nice young woman who likes children, is dynamic and tidy, flexible and proactive, ready to be part of our family and non-smoking. A decent notion of English is necessary. 12 months stay minimum.

I work for L'Oreal (I get a lot of free products...) and my husband works for a bank in the city.

Your duties will be:
* help with the morning routine, getting the children ready, and have breakfast with them (with us)
* help with school and nursery runs
* help with the homeworks and taking them to their different activities
* help in keeping the children's room tidy, and any room you and the children use.
* help with the evening routine, including cooking for the children

We offer your own bedroom with TV and WIFI access and own bathroom on the top floor of the house. We pay £100 per week (for 30 hours) including 2 babysittings, more during the school holidays. We live in Fulham, South West London (SW6).

If you are interested, please send your CV with a recent photograph to:
jerpelding@uk.loreal.com

Zdroj: www.gumtree.com
Bára

Zpět na Au-pair ve francouzsky mluvících rodinách