Chci si nechat zařídit studium v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur a škol zajišťujících studium v zahraničí Anglie, Austrálie, Irsko, USA Německo, Velká Británie, EU, Kanada
více informací

Chci přímo kontaktovat zahraniční jazykové školy

Seznam spolehlivých zahraničních jazykových škol. Angličtina, němčina, francouzština, ruština, španělština…
více informací

Chci si nechat zařídit práci v zahraničí

Seznam našich spolehlivých agentur zajišťujících práci v zahraničí - krátké pracovní pobyty i zaměstnání, au-pair, letní tábory, práce na farmách…
více informací

Looking for Aupair (family in London)

Nabídky práce au-pair v anglicky mluvících zemích. Pokud víte o nějaké zajímavé nabídce na au-pair v anglicky mluvící rodině, vložte ji sem.

Looking for Aupair (family in London)

Příspěvekod Adda_6a » stř 03. led 2018 13:03:21

We are a European family living in London and looking for a kind happy young woman to au-pair for our family. We have had au-pairs for the past nearly 10 years. Our kids (12 & 8) are very communicative, active, happy, funny children, who are used to have au-pairs living in our house and can usually build relationship with au-pairs in a matter of minutes. We are a multilingual family and children are trilingual (English, Italian, Slovakian).
Both children have lots of interests in music (piano, violin) and sports (tennis, swimming, rugby, taekwondo, netball).
We need the au-pair to be responsible for a combination of childcare and help in the house. This would typically include: breakfast preparation for children, morning and afternoon school run, support with homework, spending time with children until the parents are back home, cooking dinner for children, tidying up toys and kids bedrooms in the morning and evening, tidying up kitchen after breakfast and dinner, ironing once a week, plus contributing to usual house chores such as dishwasher emptying, recycling, etc. Weekly cleaning is done by a cleaning lady.
In average, this totals to around 25 hours a week: 7:15 to 8:30, 15:30 to 19:30 with some variations on days when kids have sports/clubs. We would also like au-pair to be available for 1 evening baby-sitting a week, typically Friday or Saturday, mostly irregular.
We are offering au-pair an accommodation in a single bedroom in our family house, shared bathroom with children, free use of any equipment in the house (wifi, office, bicycles, inlines), and a pocket money of £100 a week. If you are interested to talk further please contact us on lada.adal@zoznam.sk.
Adda_6a

Re: Looking for Aupair (family in London)

Příspěvekod Klára Šimáčková » úte 09. led 2018 19:26:15

Hi,
My name is Klára and I am from Czech republic.I look for a nice host family.
I'm social, open-minded and organized,I have experience with kids as a babysitter, I love children,I think that I have a good experience with children, I have the certificate, so surely the experience. Housework for me is also not a stranger.
Does your child have fun and enjoy'll eat great days full of fun and games.. I really like to discover a new culture and I want to meet new people and improve my english.
I am a student and therefore I could only be two months from 20.6.-30.8.2018
Have a nice day
Klára
Klára Šimáčková

Zpět na Au-pair v anglicky mluvících rodinách